Sunday, October 7, 2007

Health Update For Philadelphia Eagles Fans

I am a huge Philadelphia Eagles fan... and I was one of the fans who truly thought that the Eagles would win the NFC East and was a lock to make the play-offs this year. Unfortunately at the week 5 bye week, my beloved birds are a unspectacular 1-3 (0-2 in the division with losses to both the Washington Redskins and the NY Giants). Brutal to say the least.

Now I am not one to hit someone when they are down (or on a bye week for that matter), but I think this particular news release is serious enough to warrant publication.

Important Safety Bulletin

The American Medical Association has announced a new national symbol for choking. Please inform all of the people in your safety department.


OLD SYMBOL



NEW SYMBOL


No comments: